A Forum For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy?

2 posters

Go down

Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy? Empty Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy?

Post by Melissa, manager Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Do you think that religious people are less trustworthy than nonreligious people? Do you find religious people to be less likely to keep their word? In other words, do they preach the gospel, yet never seem to live by it?
Melissa, manager
Melissa, manager
Admin
Admin

https://aforumforeveryone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy? Empty Re: Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy?

Post by HaroldT Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Oh, you left a lot to be desired in that. Which 'religion' are you talking about? Moslims, CHristians, Mormons, etc...? See where you left us?Don't even try to break them down by sect. I believe that I would trust another SDA in many matters. Maybe even a Catholic, :-)

HaroldT

Back to top Go down

Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy? Empty Re: Are religious people more prone to hypocrisy?

Post by Melissa, manager Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 pm

HaroldT wrote:Oh, you left a lot to be desired in that.  Which 'religion' are you talking about? Moslims, CHristians, Mormons, etc...?  See where you left us?Don't even try to break them down by sect.  I believe that I would trust another SDA in many matters. Maybe even a Catholic, :-)

I was referring to those Christians who go into Christian forums across the Internet, claim that their religion is the only true one, then call women names such as whore. I doubt that a SDA would ever do that. It seems to be more so with Catholics to label women "whore." They started with Mary Magdalene.
Melissa, manager
Melissa, manager
Admin
Admin

https://aforumforeveryone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down